I believe that in life, many women have tried these hair removal methods, such as knife shaving, scissors, electric hair remover, shaving knife, hair removal wax, etc., especially hair removal cream, shaving and other methods are only a temporary solution, not the root cause, and are ultimately useless. At present, there is no better method than laser hair removal, but what are the ways of laser hair removal?
In fact, there are three main hair removal methods in the laser hair removal Market:
1) The commonly used alexandrite laser has a wavelength of 755 nm, which is the absorption peak of melanin and can be transmitted into the dermis to destroy hair follicles;
2) Semiconductor laser with wavelength of 800 nm and long pulse width can be used for hair removal;
3) Laser with a wavelength of 1064 nm is used for hair removal with long pulse.
Because laser hair removal is to convert light energy into heat energy, which is completely destroyed by heat hair balls and stem cells, resulting in permanent hair removal and no damage to the surrounding normal tissues. Nevertheless, there will be some adverse reactions, including the following:
- Pain: there may be mild to moderate pain during treatment, but it does not affect the treatment.
- Redness and swelling: most patients have different degrees of redness and swelling after laser treatment, which will subside automatically within half an hour to 1-2 days.
- Scab: those with darker skin color may have a temporary increase in pigment about 2 weeks and 2 months after treatment, and some will subside in 3-6 months.
- Hypopigmentation: This is very rare.
- Blisters: individual beauty seekers regret the occurrence of blisters. Timely cold compress can avoid or reduce.